<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

4.26.2007
10:10 PM >> [sidetrack]

This is not a Euro-blog. But it is something that happened Thurzday night. I went to the Atlanta Film Festival to watch my friend's movie Blood Car. Yes the movie was awesome and totally hilarious and totally had lots of hot uncovered breasts. Go see it. But the point is that for some reason, girls kept recognizing me except that they were girls that I had never met before.

Incident A) The movie theater is located is what is basically a two-story strip mall. So I was standing on the walkway of the second story when I saw this blond chick walking by below. She looked at me and immediately started smiling and doing the old "point-wave" at me. She looked a little bit like my friend Alex (a girl), though I was 98% sure it wasn't Alex, so I waved back enthusiastically. When I got downstairs to get in line for the movie, this chick was a few people ahead of me, and sure enough, I had never seen her before in my life. We never made eye contact again.

Incident B) Once in the theater, I was standing in line for the concession stand because they sold beer. (Sweet!) I noticed this chick making her way across the lobby, looking at me with that "Hey! Wait, do I know you?" look on her face. She came up and said she thought she knew me, but I am almost positive we had never met. So we chatted a bit, but the outcome was the same as before.

The only theory I can come up with is that since I look so much like David Arquette, maybe these chicks though from afar that D-Arq was in town for the ATL Film Fest but then were sorely disappointed. Or totally pumped since know one can ever remember D-Arq's name when they're trying to tell me that I look like "that guy who's married to Courteney Cox."

Or maybe they've seen me on stage somewhere. But what're the odds of that.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker