<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

3.28.2007
11:17 AM >> Ted

Finally, I have catured a decent enough photograph of the Ted Turner portrait that is hung in the lobby of Ted's downtown bungalow situated right next to the downtown Atlanta location of his restaurant -- Ted's Montana Grill. I love this restaurant. They serve buffalo meat. Buffalo is really good.


I ordered a MONTANA (prepared medium) which is cheddar cheese, grilled ham, onions & barbeque sauce. It was perfect. There was a reddish drip of something squirting out of my burger at one point and I could not tell if it was BBQ sauce or blood. Oh, my it was tasty. And they do pickles right there. Not too pickled. Just right. All sorts of great condiments on the table too. I am a huge fan of Ted's creamed spinach and the buffalo meat loaf. My friends love their onion rings, the lemonade, and their malted shakes.


GO THERE IT'S AWESOME.


And if you are at the downtown Atlanta location get your own personal glimpse of the Amazing Ted Turner portrait in the lobby leading up to Ted's penthouse. It's quite a stunning tribute to the Man. Just don't take photographs because it is strickly prohibited and security will be called. The receptionist, who I've run into on a number of occasions, is not waving at me. She is telling me that photographs are not promitted and that she is calling security. She does not like me.




 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker