<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

2.13.2007
2:09 AM >> Tier 3

Yeah so I missed a night already. Bite me.

Tier 3
Run Ronnie Run, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, Austin Powers 1 & 2, Reservoir Dogs, A Clockwork Orange, The Game, The Matrix, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Waking Life1, 28 Days Later, The Blair Witch Project, American Pie 1 & 2, The Sixth Sense, Ghostbusters2, Kill Bill: Volume 13, Napoleon Dynamite

Notes:
1 Really, looking back I think Waking Life should've been an Honorary Mention.
2 I'm not sure whether I included Ghostbusters on here because I liked it so much or because it made me so happy to see how much my Dad enjoyed watching this when I was a kid. But I do remember that in the car on the way home my ears needed to pop and you know how that kind of feels like there's something in your ears, well I decided it was a ghost from the movie in the car with us who had his fingers in my ears. Even then I knew I didn't really believe that, but I pretended that I did because it was that fun kind of scary where you freak yourself out with only your own thougts.
3 Where's Kill Bill: Volume 2??? Hmmmm...


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker