<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

1.27.2007
8:44 AM >> Bananas and Bros

BANANAS



Recently at work I acguired a bunch of bananas. It was a major banana free for all. Homes were found for a couple of the cases of leftover bananas that had not been claimed on the way to the dumpster to throw them away. None were wasted.

I started right away on using mine up. Firstly, I made 2 batches of Ed's Wild Blueberry and Banana Bread. Batch A contained pecan nuts while batch 2 did not.
[Batch B is pictured above top right. It's the one that looks like bread.]

Secondly, yesterday, I made 2 pies - Ed's Coconut and Banana Cream Pie. Pies were constructed in like manner. However one of the two I have preserved in the freezer for later consumption using my new FoodSaver vacuum sealing appliance/toy.
[The unfrozen batch is picture above top right. It's the one that kinda looks like pizza.]

Thirdly, this morning I had Strawberry Banana Oatmeal. I used bananas of course and Strawberry Nestle Nesquik mixed in with the oatmeal.
[Not pictured. It looks like pink oatmeal with bananas in it, if you must know.]

BROS

I have been developing a list of dead people I'd love to go on a camping trip with. So far the trip will include: Gram Parsons, Townes Van Zandt, Buddy Holly, Meriweather Lewis, Jim Morrison.

NOTE NOTE NOTE >> IF you are a fan of bananas and monkeys. Please check out my friends myspace. Go Munkee Crazyee.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker