<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

1.16.2007
10:13 AM >> 2 new chips



Two new chips are out. I repeat two new and exciting chips.

I ran into the Bugles Churros Style point-of-sale display at a gas station. I actually knocked the display over. No, just kidding. I didn't. But saw it there and grabbed a bag. I love Bugles. And I think the churro sellers in the New York subway system are hilarious and dedicated to their product. Well, there's not much official from General Mills on the subject of the limited time offer Latino inspired snack. Really the only thing I found online were excited people like me blogging about the new snack. They were excellent. That's all I can really say about them.

Now the Lay's Classic Potato Chips now made with 100% pure sunflower oil. Now that's a big deal. I saw an add at a movie theater for this one. Here's an official bit from the Frito-Lay himself all about the switch to the new oil they're using. I haven't tried these yet. Sorry.

And then here are a couple of chips of nostalgic concern that I've always loved for reasons listed below:

1) Funyuns >> because they're circular like onion rings and you can twirl them on your fingers and because they really make your breath smell good.

2) Munchos >> because they're so dang salty that after eating a bag your mouth and lips hurt from all the salt and also because they're airy. I like that in a chip.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker