<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

12.07.2006
9:11 PM >> Office view and paint splatter

MY NEW OFFICE DIGS
This here is my new view. I just can't believe it. This promotion is amazing and the view is so worth the extra hours I've had to put in this week. I can't tell you how cool the floor to ceiling window is. When I get stumped on coming up with brilliance or when I just get bored of typing and filing I swivel around and it is instant rejuvenation. This city is so beautiful too. The people are really nice. There's this really great little lunch counter that I've been to three times this week already. They make the best Reuben sandwich there. Did you know that Arby's now has a Reuben. You can even get it in wrap form if you'd like. And you've just got to check out their website with the sound on. It makes these cool little typing noises when you scroll over things. They sound just like a real old-fashioned typewriter. I mean it's just like the real thing. Gee whiz.

THE SPLATTER OF PAINT ON A CARDBOARD MOVING BOX
This here is a splatter of paint that I discovered on one of my moving boxes when I moved into my new office. And to be honest I just can't remember ever splattering paint on it. It just appeared there. It looks glorious. I don't think the moving company did it because they weren't painting on the truck. I don't think it happened when I was talking with the new secretary because she was busy answering incoming calls and directing the Office Max guy where the supply room was. You just wouldn't believe it. On just a normal Monday they get in a whole pallet of office supplies. And this wasn't a special week or anything. They get that much supplies weekly. I am so going to love this place. The supply closet is enormous. Really big. Wow.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker