<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

10.19.2006
1:39 PM >> Veggie Stir-Fry with Bok Choi and some fish

Veggie stir-fry and brown rice including squash, onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, sesame oil, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, Asian seasoning, zucchini, another squash or cucumber thing, and some bok choi. Oh, my god. I almost forgot--jalepeno AND habenero peppers too. This sucker was hot stuff, sweat city.

The fish was some free salmon that I got from work. I marinated it in Teriyaki, vinegar, pepper and stuff, some lime I think, and some yellow mustard. Then I cooked it in the skillet [SEE BOTTOM LEFT OF FRAME].

Rating overall: 7.89.

Good fish. Hot stir-fry.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker