<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

8.27.2006
3:07 AM >> Dumpster (*), Haircut, Pie (*)

DUMPSTER LIBRARY
It kicks ass when you find or are given free stuff for free. Always check nearby dumpsters especially if you are in an apartment living situation because people are always setting stuff near the dumpster that they have no other way of getting rid of. The considerate dumpster-guys will just set stuff outside of the dumpster that they think other people like me will take for themselves. So as you can see I recently acquired a couple of sci-fi books. Some Ray Bradbury and something amazing called "Mutant 59: The Plastic Eaters." I also got 6 random architecture books. "The Stand" on top is mine. I'm currently schlugging my way through it still.

NECK TRIM $5
Two days ago I went in for a haircut. I never ever knew that you could just get a neck trim which costs $5 at Great Clips. This is great. Cause actally that is all that I wanted was to have the neckline of my hair snipped out. And it costs cheaper. Swee/. So keep this in mind folks.

APPLE BLACKBERRY PIE
I had some down time recently and got the chance to cook a pie. The pie was made of Fuji and Red Delicious apples. The apples were chopped largely (mit skins) and then mix in with frozen blackberries, and then the typical flour/spice/sugar mixture finished everthing off. Oh, and there was an egg wash on the final top crust.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker