<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

8.22.2006
9:57 PM >> B.PB.B >> r=9.37


THE B.PB.B [bacon.peanut butter.banana]
Turkey bacon smeared on one side with peanut butter and wrapped around a banana, sprinkled with a little brown sugar, and baked in the oven. This might be my claim to fame. It was so F-in amazing. I am going to eat this thing all the time. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. It's perfect for any occasion.

RATING >> 9.37



I am telling you this is, was, and will forever be the most amazing thing I've ever created. I think. I knew I was going to make this for dinner tonight. So to prep myself I had a toasted pb and banana sand for breakfast. Lunch was whatever. Then I stopped by the G-store on the way home and picked up what I needed.

Frickin' amazing. Really.

Here's an IM to Brad just moments after eating:

eddifuss (8:30:22 PM): I JUST ATE THE B.PB.B.
BK (8:30:29 PM): NICE
BK (8:30:32 PM): how was it?
eddifuss (8:30:43 PM): OH MY G. F IN AMAZING

BK (8:30:48 PM): or should i just check the blog later
eddifuss (8:31:15 PM): MAYBE. I HAVE TO WORK FOR A COUPLE HOURS. IF I HAVE TIME I'LL BLOG. I TOOK TONS OF PICTURES
BK (8:31:26 PM): my dinner is using basil, oregano, sun-dried toms, and bacos
eddifuss (8:31:35 PM): I AM GOING TO EAT THIS THING ALL THE TIME
BK (8:31:37 PM): well i can always check later in the week
BK (8:31:45 PM): i can't wait to try it
eddifuss (8:32:03 PM): DAMN. MAYBE TOMORROW NIGHT YOU SHOULD COME OVER FOR ONE
eddifuss (8:32:17 PM): ALRIGHT GOTTA WORK
BK (8:32:21 PM): ok bye bye

Also I am already thinking of some ways to mod this baby:
a) deep fried on a stick, b) with jelly, also c) oh, my god endless possibilities.

And please check out the on-paper inception of this idea from a preceeding post.

* NOTE: recon.77 says: simply the greatest accomplishment ever. and to all you sushi-eatin' sissys out there who would bemoan such a fine meal ,consider this : the cholesterol in the bacon is actually ''cancelled out'' (medical term) by the potasium in the banana! so its '' heart smart''. elvis himself experimented with this idea, but he could'nt make it work. he got greedy and they found him dead on the toilet.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker