<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

7.24.2006
11:37 PM >> sopping wet

Yes I saw Lady in the Water on Saturday night. Yes I got to the theater extra-early to make sure we got decent seats. No there was no one else in the theater when we arrived. Yes other people showed up but not like when we went to The Village on opening weekend Saturday.

Yes I love M. Night Shyamalan. Yes now it might be more I Like-Like him. No the movie does not deserve an F-. No the movie does not deserve a B+. Yes the movie was average.

No this movie was not hypnotic like the other ones. No there is no big twist in the end. Yes there are some minor twists. Yes the movie is very meta at times. Yes those were the best parts of the movie.

No the story did not suck balls. Yes the story was lame in parts. Yes there are certain questions that occur when watching that you have to ignore. Yes there are also good parts of the story. Yes Paul Giamatti was great. Yes I agree that Shyamalan seems like he is losing it a little bit. No by "it" I don't mean his talent. Yes by "it" I mean his mind.

No I would not recommend not seeing this movie. Yes I would recommend seeing Clerks II first.

No I have not seen Clerks II yet.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker