<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

7.26.2006
9:31 PM >> Goodbye NYC

My last day in NYC: 6:50am >> showered in the sink, gathered my bags together, did a couple of pushups, drank some water. 7:30am >> walked from cobble hill brooklyn where my buddy ryan was staying (trip was centered around ryan's bachelor weekend), got to the astor place station and walked around washington square park a couple of times looking for a restaurant that seem to always go to while in new york. 8:45am >> found university restaurant, ordered a western omelette plate and had to tack on an espresso in order to hit the $10 minimum for credit cards, finished eating and rode up to my brother's gallery on 57th and madison to drop off my packs. 10:15am >> was on a bus up to 83rd-ish to go and visit the metropolitan museum of art, ran around the museum real quick, saw a bunch of portraits, some statues, some whatever. 11:40am >> got the idea to start taking some pics with my camera phone, found all these great busts and statues.



12:05am >> booked it back to my brother's office, didn't have any more hits on my metro card or any cash for bus fare, made it to my brothers office in 25 minutes. 12:35am >> ate with my brother at some deli type place, got on the train up to 125th to catch the bus to the airport, my brother gave me some money for the trains, stopped into mcd's for a poop and the people outside the door where banging for me to get out, got on the bus, beer at the airport, got on the plane. 7:45pm >> got home ate some concoction with tuna barley relish and spices and slept slept slept.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker