<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

6.09.2006
12:47 AM >> Fish tacos and leftover jerk turk

A Moe's Burrito in every hand. That's what I say. And that's what their new advertising campaign stresses. And for those of you like me who are fish taco lovers. Everyone gets what they want at moes.

I had two of their fish tacos on Wednesday. I was pretty happy with them. They're a whitefish, lightly fried and of course you pick what you want on the taco. My two had lettuce, picante, chopped japs (much better than the sliced ones they serve, black olives, and cheese). On the side I had a cup of black beans that I loaded up with stuff that fell out of the taco and a various assortment of the salsas from their sals bar. And a water.

Next time I am going to mix it up and do something like -- taco #1: cucumber, diced japs, guac, and lettuce; and taco #2: blackie olives, cheese, and sauteed onion and peppers. The point is to keep it simple so that I really taste the flavors that I pick.

As far as I know Moe's is the first national fast-foody mex place to do the fishie tacos. And they did a good enough job. Compared to getting fish tacos at a gourmet to normal mexican restaurant I give Moe's' a 5.34 rating out of tem. Not bad.

And for the patient lot of you below is the write up I did for my personal log of meals. It's for the long awaited Ken's Jerk Rub Pork The Chicken The Turkey The Sandwich. (It's as follows.)

Ken's Jerk Rub Pork The Chicken The Turkey served up on toasted bread with just a smear of Bronco Bob's Tangy Apricot Chipotle Sauce to each side.

Rating: 7.39

>> see the great write up to the age old Q: Beef vs. Chicken vs. Turkey



 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker