<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

4.17.2006
10:38 PM >> McD's chocolate dip cone



Ice cream is now again in my life. When I was in high school I think I had a root beer or Coke or Orange Crush float everynight. Really lately I don't eat too much ice cream. This weekend I got on the subject of ice cream with my parents. They were telling me about this place the Cold Stone Creamery. Yeah, I've heard of it, but I never knew about the whole mixing it on the stone business that they do there. I was intrigued. Not so much for the ice cream but for the personalization-hibachi-like aspect of the whole experience.

Leaving the conversation I wanted some ice cream. My parents turned me on to their latest guilty lactade pleasure - McDonald's soft serve chocolate dip cones. On a hot day you've got to really work to enjoy this thing without major troubles. My Dad played it totally cool and ate the whole thing without a stray drip or spill or anything. My Mom did pretty good too.

For some reason I was laughing like crazy before the cone even got to me. In addition to that I was given a lopsided cone that had breaches in the chocolate dip coating. So the thing was melting all over the place. It was a total mess. I looked like a five year old. (I'm 29.) There was ice cream and chocolate everywhere. And I was laughing the whole time.

It's a great treat though. I highly recommend.

I might also add that ice cream cones are difficult to eat with a beard.



 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker