<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

4.25.2006
8:15 PM >> Cold Stone Birthday Club

If you know what's good for you become a member of the Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Club. Once a year you'll get an email for a free creation from CSC. How sweet is that! I joined today.

Also, man, take advantage of their free t-shirt deal. Buy a 48oz to-go size and get a free t-shirt. I got one last week. I purchase 48oz of Sinless Sweet Cream with banana, roasted almonds, and coconut mix in's. It's great. I have a sweet treat everyday for lunch. And I wear my t-shirt around when it's clean.

The shirt is like this (I wish they had it in black, but that's just for employees) >>


And then why not. I thought you might also like this photo of a 2 dimensional Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker