<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

12.22.2005
1:39 AM >> Two brothers



By no random coincidence like the coca-cola thing in the elevator I'd like to point out that I have two brothers. ONE is around 25 and the OTHER around-ish 24. They are both excellent. I picked up the younger of the two today at the airport. He lives in NY. The older one I paid a visit to earlier tonight. He lives nearby.

They both have blonde hair. Mine is brown. WE all like to watch movies and Netflix is a part of all of our lives. The one who is the youngest lives in New York. Us others are a part of Atlanta.

I'd give you specific shoe sizes but that I don't know. The youngest is Dallas. He's skinny but he's been working out. Dusty, the middle, doesn't eat a lot. I eat a lot but try to balance the calories and such with athletic activities and working out and stuff.

We all love movies. Every year we have a Christmas movie that the whole family goes and sees. I think last year it was Ray. I wish this year it was Munich, but prolly Kong is more realistic. We'll see.

Bye

NOTE: These photos were taken with this new spy cam that a I own. I try and take a picture of it. It's cheap and takes shitty quality photos but it's great to have around.

NOTE: Ok, for a look at the Bros circa '84 try this brother link.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker