<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

11.10.2005
10:39 PM >> Thurzday concoctions

Today I concoted two things that I'd like to share.

1) FRENCH VANILLA BERRY SPRITE
Taking notes from the very handy little booklet found at QuikTrip to guide customers through their fountain, smoothie, and beverage suicide mixtures that are possible I created the FVBS using the Chocolate Berry Sprite as my inspiration.

The hot chocolate machine was Out of Order so I opted to use the French Vanilla Cappucino thing instead as my base. Then I added some Black Cherry Freezoni and topped it off with Sprite. I use definitely more than half of the Black Cherry just because the machine was hard to cut off with the small cup I was using. But no worries. The mixture I ended with turned out awesome.

This combo was awesome. I give it 7.45 out of 10 16oz plastic fountain cups.



NOTE: The other night for dinner I had one of QT's microwave sandwiches (setting #4). It was Chicken Teriyaki with Provolone. I enjoyed it. Mainly cause it only cost $1.69. But it was pretty good. And it was served on a bagel like bun, not a hamburger like bun.

2) BBQ BEER BOILED KEILBASA ONION AND BEAN SOUP
Chopped up beer boiled and grilled Polish kielbasa, sauteed onions, great northern beans, quick cooking buckwheat, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and a generous squirt of BBQ sauce in a Miller High Life broth.



Rating: 8.34

NOTE: This post contains various portions of my stove and some before unfeatured kitchen items like my pot and my wooden spoon.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker