<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

10.14.2005
9:04 AM >> 24oz PBR

If you are Dusty reading this I apologize. For others though let me confess. My brother, Dusty, kept -- for the last year or so before we parted ways to separate apartment -- a 24oz PBR in the fridge of our apartment. Then when we moved out he did not take it with him. I kind of voiced that I did not want to be responsible for the beer. Mainly I knew that I would drink it in desparation and sure enough I did.

I've actually dranken it twice in desparation. And each time I feel super quilty but I always replace it when I am done. I still feel quilty of screwing up some grand plan of my brother's.

But I always buy a new one. Always.

So Dust it's there.

Regrettably,
Ed


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker