<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

9.20.2005
10:18 PM >> Presidente & Huxley




I've got two new friends. In the past few weeks I've been in the ever ongoing process of moving from one place to another and then to another and as I find out today yet another. That all's a story for another day. Today's story is about my new friends. They are plants. Two plants that I purchased from IKEA which in itself is another tale. The plants are in very laymans terms 1) a tiny household palm, and 2) a mini-tiny three fingered cactus. Hopefully one day the three fingers will expand to be an entire hand or two hands. These two plants are so great. I love them. I do not like dogs. But if I ever did I have names planned out for them. Because I'll never have them I've given my dog names to my new plant friends. Plant number 1 the palm is named Huxley. And plant number 2 the cactus--I call him Presidente. Or more properly El Presidente. In dog form he would have been a chihuahua, but I think as a cactus it's a fitting moniker. The plants for the past three days have spent the day with me transcribing footage for the show Deep Sea Detectives so they are very very smart or learning at least all about things nautical. I'm very proud of my new friends. They also like to listen to NPR and smell coffee that is cooked up all day long.




 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker