<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

8.20.2005
9:23 PM >> Rainman Ste. 1833A, 2nd Generation



We all remember those memorable Rainman moments, the underwear being thrown from the car, the Abbot and Costello solo act, “Hot water burn baby.” I couldn’t help but conjure these thoughts as a walked into my brother’s room and found a desk directly in front of his television, the writing materials, and the episode of Wheel of Fortune. I though that he had transformed into the lovable idiot (savant) brother we all have. I didn’t want to disrupt anything in the room at that point in fear of seeing a raving retarded reaction. Several days later I walked into the living room and found this, yet again another Rainman television/desk set up. Yes, this is my brother….and I love him. Tell him Ed, “Kmart sucks.”

Dusty

[NB, That chair there was modified to near perfection today by me. It was wobbly and uncomfortable. After inspecting the underside it was clear that the old joints were loose. So I added some reinforcement screws and all is sturdy now. Only it's just a little short to work well ergonomically with the typewriter stand that I am using for my laptop, so my back and shoulders are a little sore.

Check out the amazing
history of the chair. And don't forget that Thomas Jefferson invented the swivel chair.]


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker