<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

8.15.2005
4:45 AM >> More corned beef inspiration

This alteration on a form was better than the original. It is Corned Beef Chili Enchiladas. They are all of the following:

Corned Beef Chili rolled in corn tortillas covered with green chili enchilada sauce, a four cheese mixture of shredded cheese, and crushed red pepper. Then baked to perfection with love.

And they received an 8.25 rating as compared to the stand alone plain Corned Beef Chili rating of 8.19. That's a 6 tenths increase. Amazing.




I do apologize to you out there who do not enjoy seeing the foods that I eat and create. They are an inspiration to me. When a food idea pops into my head I cannot wait till the next meal time rolls around to get started on it. And when I have crock pot leftovers you can't expect me to eat it the same way over and over again until it's all used up. I've got to improvise and takes things to the borders of my creativity and beyond in order to please my palette.

I'm not the only freak out there obsessed with the things that I eat. Just check out what author and food enthusiast Tucker Shaw was up to in 2004 (Everything I Ate: A Year in the Life of My Mouth).

Here's an interview with Tucker from the Gothamist.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker