<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

7.08.2005
6:54 PM >> Frank's Sweet Heat Mini Burrito

Tonight I cooked up:

Beef franks, Seckler's Sweet Heat Mixed Pickles, and sesame seeds pan fried in white wine vinegar and Tabasco Chipotle, seasoned with dill and Creole seasoning. All stuffed into a medium sized tortilla and baked in the oven. I had a banana for dessert.

The hot dogs were free from work from a month or so ago. The Seckler's my mom bought for me on my recent trip to Indian. The seasonings, vinegar, Tabasco, and sesame seeds I just had lying around. The tortillas I purchased a while ago and have a bunch left over. The banana was free because my brother's girlfriend is trying to get rid of them before the bunch goes bad. Technically the oven and stove are part of my contract with my apartment complex.

Now does that mean that the portion of my life that I live out here in my apartment are technically on loan from the apartment complex as well? Does AMLI own me? I really need to look into purchasing a home or condo for myself one of these days. But that's another one of those things that I've set aside for when I've settled down and married. Oh, but for now I'll just pay my monthly rent and put off lightening up on the drinking till I'm more mature and have a mortgage.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker