<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

7.07.2005
9:26 PM >> Another successful rip-off

Once again I ripped T-Bell's Crunchwrap right in my own home. This baby was highly successful. A joy to eat. I frigin' cried. No joke. This thing was so hot I cried. Now it wasn't unbearable or sadistic or anything. I just like things hot and spicy and this was it.

Here's why I think. The main layer (the bottom layer) - I consider the bottom layer to be the most important, the top is just a little added bonus to compliment what's on the main layer - consisted of some leftover fajita chicken meat, rice, and sauteed onions and peppers. Now what made it so hot was that before I left the restaurant I put a pretty healthy serving of drips of this really hot red habanero pepper sauce. Then I mixed it all together and it sat in my fridge for a day and just absorbed the heat.

So following that of course was the crunchy tortilla and then on the top layer was just a little bit more of the rice and some pepperocinis, red pepper, and yellow peppers from a Sweet Heat Mixed Pickles I got from Seckler's.

The tortilla was toasted with pepper, cilantro, a little roasted garlic, and crushed red peppers.

Rating 7.8 out of 9 runny nostrils.

N.B. I am getting over a nice and quick summer cold so this was the perfect natural remedy to drain out my nose.

S.N.B. Just look what's coming up in August. It's the 9th Annual St. Joe Pickle Festival


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker