<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

6.25.2005
1:22 AM >> Taco Bell's Crunchwrap Supreme

Ok, tonight for din-din I had the Crunchwrap Supreme. Here are my thoughts:

First off, I cut the thing in half using T-bells sub par cutlery (sporks are a grand idea but they need to use a higher grade plastic). I wanted to try it standard and then with T-bell Fire sauce.

Trying it without the sauce I found the CWS to be rather bland. There was just too much of a boring tortilla taste and i didn't get enough of the innards. The extra crunch texture of the hard tortilla shell which is inside the creation was excellent.

Trying it with the Fire sauce smeared on the outside of the wrap was much much better. It really gave a nice spark to the tortilla wrap.

There are also two ways that I tried eating this thing. I don't know if they show people eating it in the commercials. Here's how I attacked the thing. One the half without the sauce I just picked it up and ate it like a piece of pizza or a sandwich. That worked well. Of course I felt slightly jipped on how much insides of the wrap I was given but I think the pizza/sandwich thing can work. Now when you put sauce on the outside of the wrap it starts to get messy eating it this way. Maybe it's just because I have a beard. For the sauced up version I chose to cut it and eat it by the sporkful.

My biggest complaint of T-B is that they are inconsistent in their layering of ingredients. The sour cream is always in one area, the meat in another, the nacho cheese sauce in another, and then way too much lettuce throughout. They need to even things out so that every bite is a mixture of all these things. The section of my wrap that had a decent portion of meat and some of that nacho sauce was excellent. But it only lasted for a bite or two then i was into the sour cream heavy section of the wrap.

Rating: 6 out of 11 singing Mexicans.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker