<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

5.09.2005
9:53 PM >> Dear Meriweather

Dear Meriweather,

Hey, this is Damian Dunn. You don't know me. I am from the future. Your future. But I am having a special dinner that I'd like to invite you to. Really it's nothing special. Just a gathering of minds that I thought would enjoy each other's company.

We'll be having pizza. If you aren't familiar with pizza that's fine. I know you'll like it. Everyone these days loves pizza. It's kind of like a dessert but in entree form. Some call it a pizza pie. You take some dough, throw on some combination of meat and vegetables, add cheese - and that's basically it. Oh, then you bake it in an oven when you are all done. But that's pizza.

The food's not really the important thing. I just thought that you'd like to get together with me and some people that I've selected and have dinner, maybe hang out by the pool, maybe have a drink or two, and chat. I'd probably get a keg. And we'd have ice cream too. But it would be just a few guys having a pool party and talking.

A lot of stuff has went down here since you've been around, so I am sure that you'd be up on hearing all about that. Plus, I'd like to ask you about a million questions about your expedition and the days that you spent at the White House as TJ's secretary.

I should have mentioned - Thomas is going to be there too, if he ever RSVPs. But basically it'll be just us, poolside with some beers and some pizzas hanging out.

Let me know if you'd like to come.

Your friend from the future,
Damian


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker