<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

4.05.2005
9:31 PM >> P-Tick No Blues

Today was Spring. Spring like you've never seen. I stated off by doing yardwork. I raked leaves, I planted, I replanted, I drove around a John Deere riding mower. Then for lunch I went to the best new Mexican restaurant. It is half fast-foody, half not. But it is all good as far as Mexican goes. And they have a gazillion different hot sauces to try, many of which are habanero based. I love habanero peppers. The restaurant is called Tijuana Flats. And then on a whim I decided it would be a good afternoon to go to Athens. That's Athens, Georgia. Home of the Bulldogs. The University of Georgia, my alma mater. There is nothing, absolutely nothing like driving down Milledge Avenue during the Spring. (For guys that is.) The "bird-watching" was excellent. Let me tell you. I got an iced americano, read a little, and then scored a $15 parking ticket. $15 bucks! And I didn't even care. The weather was so nice and everything was in place in my little universe that it didn't bother me. So I went and parked legitimately, read a little more, watched passerbys from my downtown perch, paid my legitimate $3 parking fee, and drove home. On the way back I stopped at Quick Trip for a package of Zingers and an apple. Once home I deposited a check and picked up some cooking supplies and beer #1 and beer #2. Then it was time for dinner. I made a Mole Chicken Noodle Soup Quesadilla. I didn't stop cooking there. Next it was time for making my breakfast for the next couple of days. I whipped up some Almond Crunch Granola. Now my apartment smells yummy and I've sampled both beer #1 and #2 and I can't wait for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Breakfast is homemade cereal and lunch will be leftover MCNSQuesadilla. For dinner tomorrow I am thinking of making some MCNSEnchilladas. What a Kick-A Spring day and I don't ever care that I got a damned $15 parking ticket.

NB: The package of Zingers contained 3 Zinger cakes. Each Zingers is approximately 3 inches long. One Zinger equals a serving size which contains around about 150 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 25-ish carbs.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker