<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

2.22.2005
9:07 AM >> English version of a letter written by a guy in France to the States #4

Mom,

Grandma tells me that you’ve been hounding her to die. Why? That is so mean. You should really not do that. I mean it. Stop or I won’t be your son. I’ll turn you in to Interpol too.

Well on this front – Paris is pretty. Pretty ugly that is. The people are rude and I don’t know if they brush their teeth. But there’s really ornate ashtrays here. Bric a brac of all kinds. Trinkets. Little kitties.

I told Grandma that I am going to be learning French. We’ll see how that goes. Screw her. You too.

- Your bitter son, Claude


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker