<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

2.18.2005
1:22 PM >> Chicago the Blog 1

We got to chicago later yesterday than planned because we missed our flight because M threw her back out putting on a sweater in the morning and we had to go to the emergency room. (Yes we got muscle relaxers.) But it worked out OK and it is great here--25 degrees and sunny and so crisp. Everything here is revolving doors and heavy jackets with furry hoods and expensive sandwiches ($5 at the gorcery store), but I got to use a foreign self-check-out so that is worth the sandwich surcharge.

Today we see the aquarium to do HR recon for M and tonight we get deep dish pizza to do BM recon for me.

Last night we saw an improv show where they kept using the term "F" instead of f*ck, and I had never realized that was such a cultural phenomenon; I always thought it was just me and my friends. I guess I am not as snobbishly cool as I had always pictured myself.

There is a billboard across the street that has our dog Scrappy on it. When do we get royalties?

We are staying on the 19th floor, if you get my drift.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker