<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

10.21.2004
12:51 AM >> Yore

I am always trying to recapture the past. Whether through music or movies or old t-shirts, I want to relive the past glory. I do not look to the future. I cannot. I have no hope in my heart. I can only think of the past glories which grow more glorified with each passing day. In the future all I see is stress and anxiety and the possibility of f-ing it all up. In the past I can see fun times and victory and gloriousness. And I wish I were there again. What is there ahead of me? Just a bunch of crap. Nothing to look forward to. Just more and more chances to blow it. More time to think about what was. But will I one day look back upon today as such a glorious time? 90% probably. That is the f-ed up part.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker