<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

9.07.2004
7:48 PM >> Sick Drinks

I am a firm believer in the product Emergen-C. From some random web site here is a description:

"Emergen-C is widely used by athletes and people in all walks of life to provide nutritional support for a great variety of needs, such as starting the day, jogging, weight lifting, general stress, even to help ward off the late afternoon let-down! Emergen-C fizzes in water to furnish 1,000 mg Vitamin C with 28 different mineral electrolytes plus B Vitamins. A delicious invigorating drink with eight times as much potassium as Gatorade. Sweetened with Fructose (except Lite and Lo-Cal) for Quick Energy with Staying Power! Lemon-Lime flavor."

I generally have a packet when I feel that I am getting sick or when I am around a bunch of dust and unfamiliar and dirty things. It's got a bunch of your daily allotted vitamin C so I am convinced that it saves me from catching something. A lady I work with said that it is also an energy booster. Maybe.

Here's the deal. The other day I mixed an orange Emercen-C packet with a can of Sprite. I sipped a little from the can and then carefully poured in the powder. It was one of the best drinks I have ever had in my life. Awesome.

So the next thing you know, I mix it with whiskey and Fanta orange the other night (the lemon-lime one). Not that great.

But then, today, I mixed a Cranberry packet with vodka and Fanta orange. It was very very berry good. I highly suggest this healthy/unhealthy habit.

Try one today. Get hooked on Emergen-C today!


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker