<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

8.12.2004
10:59 PM >> Here we go again

Tonight was one of those nights (after I got off the airplane) where I just feel so scared except it's like half scared and half I just want to cry and half I want to kill myself and half I want to make something of myself, something famous, something known, something creative at least and that almost inspires me but I know by the time I get home it will be too late to write a story or work on a movie or even just chill out to a whole album with my eyes closed or watch a movie like Pi but hey, now I got this blog so I can fire it up and just let 'er rip and then go have a B&C period on the back porch which will be nice since it is so cool and Fall-feeling out, but here's hoping the Summer ain't over yet 'cuz that would be depressing since I've only gotten to the pool like twice.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker