<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

8.22.2004
9:20 PM >> Caramel Crunch the Doughnut the Squirt

The official name of the d-nut is Crispy Carmel Crunch. I ate it for breakfast. The d-nut was from Krispy Kreme. There is a new one that opened up by my house. This was the best d-nut I have had in a long time. The only problem, which was completely my fault, was the first bite into the inner core. The bite resulted in a squirt of caramel that dripped all over my goatee. And it was hot, because I stuck the d-nut in the mircowave for 11 seconds before eating. The crunchieness was toffee. Holy cow. What a good good doughnut. I can't wait to eat it again. Also, KKreme also has two coffee drinks that I want to try. One is a Kreme espresso drink that has the flavor of a Krispy Kreme doughnut worked into it. The other is some sort of blended frozen coffee-ish KKreme flavored beverage. YES! Yes!

Here's a list of all of KKreme's tasty variety, except for Key Lime Pie the Doughnut, which sucked. I think next I will try NY Cheesecake the Doughnut and then the Raspberry filled one. I really like raspberry these days.

>>


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker