<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

7.24.2004
10:10 PM >> Key Lime Pie the Doughnut the Sighting

Quick Trip has a Key Lime Pie Krispy Kreme Doughnut for sale that I've got to try.  I can't wait.  Maybe for breakfast one of these days I'll walk up there and have one.  In fact tomorrow might be a good day, because I am out of coffee.  I could walk up there grab a doughnut and a cup of coffee from QT and then head over to Publix for a pound of cheap coffee (whole bean).  There's a great scene in Moscow on the Hudson with Robin Williams as a Russian defect in America where he is standing in the coffee aisle in a grocery store and he breaks down reading all the choices of coffee that there are to choose from.  I guess in Russia you get what you get.  Man!  I usually go for the cheap stuff.  But not in toilet paper.  I once bought these cheap-o toilet paper (the cheapest, in fact) and was completely disappointed.  The brand name was FMV - For Maximum Value.  My Ass!  My ass can testify to that.  It was horrible.  It is like wiping your but with air almost.   Thank God my brother's stupid cat tore most of it to shreds, cause I hate the stuff.  Oh, and speaking of Krispy Kreme, they now are advertising a new frozen drink that is based on a doughnut.  How cool is that.  I will have to get that for lunch one of these days.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker