<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

6.28.2004
8:03 PM >> New Bars Successfully Baked

Tonight I made >>

Chocolate Butterscotch Oatmeal Currant Bars.

They turned out great. Tonight for dessert I will have one with butterscotch syrup drizzled over the top and I will heat it up in the micro. Next time I might not use the egg.

When I finish this dessert, I am going to make Butterscotch Pudding Pie. Prolly with currants as well. Melted currants. H-yeah. I already bought the frozen pie crusts that the stupid bagger bagged along with my peanut butter. What a jerk. It could have totally dented my pie crusts, putting the whole operation into jeopardy. I think I salvaged them from dents before they had thawed too much.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker