<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

6.11.2004
11:02 PM >> Coincidental Declogging

All by coincidence I have recently embarked or made the following modifications in my life. First off, I streamlined my head and face by shaving my head and removing my beard. Then, I began a 5 day water/fresh fruit and vegetable fast like thing. Really for me it just a fun food project. I do these every so often. Not to long ago I ate oatmeal for a week. I called the Oatmeal Week 2004. At some point last year, I drank only juice for nourishment for a 24 hour period. The current juice thing is a larger undertaking. I am allowed a reasonable amount of coffee, as a side note. OK, the third in the line of coincidences that all seemed to have this common denominator of a sort of cleansing restart-ish quality -- Liquid Plumber. Not to drink of course, but it was time to declog the drains in my bathroom.

For the Juice Project 2004, I celebrated the beginning of the journey by going out for a last supper (lunch really) of Mexican. I had a lunch fajita plate, some rice, and some beans. Then I went for a medium Americano at Caribou. Not very juicey, huh. At 5:15pm I had 12oz of 100% pure carrot juice. It was pretty good. The can had a free offer for some carrot recipes, which I will send in for tomorrow. At 12midnight I made a blueberry, strawberry, banana vanilla yogurt smoothie.

I went to Wal-Mart (the Super version) to do some shopping for the juice project. Not including the Liquid Plumber, I spent about $20 plus the $1.50 carrot juice early. I think the supplies I bought will be enough for the 5 day project. I got some yogurt (for smoothies only), OJ and another Juice (100% juice only), tomato juice, celery, ginger, carrots, an avacado, stawberries, some blueberries, and a bundle of five bananas.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker