<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

3.23.2004
12:35 AM >> To the max!

I brushed [teeth] with extreme toothpaste tonight. I am simply e-mazed that it is only 2004 and we already have extreme toothpaste! I mean, shit, how long ago was it that toothpaste itself was invented?

Oh--modern-type toothpaste, in a collapsible tube and everything, was invented before 1900. So I guess it was a long time ago. Perhaps the development of extreme toothpaste has been a long time coming then. BUT I AM STILL IMPRESSED. However, I was not overly impressed with the extreme toothpaste itself. I was looking to have my teeth burned back to their very cores, exposing root nerves to the world so the simple act of opening my mouth to common, everyday air would cause excruciating pain.

This did not happen.

I must admit it was nice to see orange toothpaste [not completely orange but orange and white swirled]. It's about time someone added a new color to our toothbrush rainbow! And the taste was very interesting. It tasted familiar, but I could not place it. BUT ONE DAY I WILL. And you will learn.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker