<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

3.25.2004
12:38 AM >> The more you grow...

"Useless knowledge" is a phrase I hear bantered about a lot. Mainly in regard to either myself or my friend Kenny. This phrase is completely unfair.

Is all knowledge not useless until it is known by the knower in a context wherein it would be useful? (Sorry, I fell and hit my head.) But no knowledge can have a use if it is not needed for use. And the moment it is used, it ceases to be useless. Therefore, no knowledge is useless; it merely exists until it is needed. Does knowledge exist in a vacuum?

I may know everything there is about seafaring. [Arrr, matey!] Nowadays, until I set foot on a pirate ship, this knowledge is deemed "useless." But the moment you and I are trapped on a Ghost Ship, our only hope for survival charting our way home, that knowledge sure is damn useful, ain't it?!?

Knowledge is never useless; it just needs an application. [Oh, how profound art I.]

Remember: knowing is half the battle.

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT
RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker