<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

3.31.2004
1:22 AM >> Drifting away...

You know that feeling when you are drifting off to sleep while listening to music through headphones where it really feels like you are floating in a swirling cloud made of music, and the songs are flowing through and around and over you, and you don't even realize how great this feels until for some reason halfway through track seven you suddenly become fully awake with a start, but you can still remember how it felt? That is one of the best feelings in the world.

If you don't know what I am talking about, put Radiohead's OK Computer in your ears when you go to sleep tonight. Especially tracks 1-6, they are really moving if you hit "the zone".

[Though I do always worry as I close my eyes that I will be strangled by my headphone wires since my Mom warned me that would happen when I was a kid. Why oh why don't they make cheap, practical wireless headphones? I hear they've had that shit in Japan since like 1995 and shit!]


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker