<$BlogRSDURL$>
 


 >> Captain, Corporal, Ensign >>

2.22.2009
7:32 PM >> Grow a Pirate Experiment: welcomehello>>7.9


This 2009 September 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day. I want to celebrate early. I am going to do so by following a friends advice. My friend Ben sent me a Grow a Pirate kit. He was quite excited [see photog below]. And I can see why. These things grow to 600% of their original size. If I grew 600% of my size I'd be almost 36 feet tall. That's big. Well this pirate is going to be about 6 inches tall if he gets all the nutrients and such that he needs.

I imagine that his technology for growth is the same as Shrinky Dinks. This whole experiment will take approximately 10 days. And then the thing shrinks and I can do it all over again. I plan to keep you posted the entire time.

[photog below >>]


Keep up on your Pirate talk and try out this Pirate Translator. Amaze your friends and offend your enemies.

This is the best Ninja website in the world.


 
 
[riddle wrapped in
enigma stuffed inside
burrito swallowed by
whale sprayed to
sea captured by UFO]

Blogs We Read >>
Archie's Blood Car
Captain Scurvy
BABY COURAGEOUS
Corporal's Sister
Clunkyrobot
cruchic
Instrument Brain
Keith Olbermann
Lethal Gene Load
Luggage & Assorted   Carry-On
Me & Throckmorton P.   Binky
Melting Dolls
pease porridge
real buried treasure
self titled
Somewhere in Utah

Collabs >>
Ten-X Films
My Current Favorite
The JaCKPie Theater    Workshop

Go Here >>
The 321
The Onion
McSweeney's Recommends

Reference >>
IMDB
AllMusic
TV Tome
How to Bake a Potato



Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker